Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sonnet Shoes I Have To Write A Love SONNET For English Help???

I have to write a love SONNET for english help??? - sonnet shoes

I have a sonnet that rhymes with ababcdcdefef format will write English. I've never been a poet, who has tried this sonnet for 2 days that I can not 10 syllables 14 lines. Any1 could help me write a sonnet of love?

I want it based on my experience, approaching a girl. his love, but something. I want to start the sonnet in a dark environment, which explains the nervousness and fear of too many dark things, because I want to express the feelings when approaching a beautiful girl. for the first 12 rows, I want a feeling of a black man should approach a beautiful girl and the last 2 lines of the public should be able Off The Hook that is no1 to be killed, but a nervous s' approach to a show beautiful girl, no1 should really know what it is until the end.

happened to me during the summer, I was very nervous and afraid of rejection or friends of my friends made fun of me if I did, it became increasingly nervous that I was her number and she is my gf for 4 months. I'm 16 years if the sonnet should try toExpression of the situation in my shoes nervous.

I want this really sweet, because I read my GF later when I get a good grade on this and its your B-day get next month, I think it will be sweet, if I knew how I felt in a poem, because until today I havent told him that I was always annoyed that they came for me and I thought of his rejection.

So when I get a sonnet that began for me it would really appreciate and thanks a lot guys everytiem u guys help me with my homework, I get a good grade.

3 comments:

Analyst said...

I swim through the deep, dark, black
Sometimes I was not sensitive, not the heart
I live in fear, even at this time
Could be felt for anything other than a vow of commitment
If unstable, I feel so insecure
Is it something that I want to heal?
This is the worst time of my life
I will not be helped by a knife
I closed my feelings, all of
Never to hear or respond to his call
I thought I was so brave, I am not
Anxious, so cowardly, he can not show what I

My love, my love, I know I'm not brave
To put into words how pleased I am

Analyst said...

I swim through the deep, dark, black
Sometimes I was not sensitive, not the heart
I live in fear, even at this time
Could be felt for anything other than a vow of commitment
If unstable, I feel so insecure
Is it something that I want to heal?
This is the worst time of my life
I will not be helped by a knife
I closed my feelings, all of
Never to hear or respond to his call
I thought I was so brave, I am not
Anxious, so cowardly, he can not show what I

My love, my love, I know I'm not brave
To put into words how pleased I am

Ronnie said...

You know, at the time to write them all ...

Post a Comment