Sunday, January 24, 2010

Scanner Photography How-to Photo Printer With Scanner Any Recommendations?

Photo printer with scanner any recommendations? - scanner photography how-to

I want to be called up a photo printer. But we also need a scanner and the ability to print things every day. I want one, images of high quality and takes the ink is permanent, or at least reasonable. I shoot and have the ability, high-quality photos with a size of some very big pressure. Of course I want something cheap, but it seems that I am, what I want to be. Does anyone have any recommendations?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Epson Stylus NX400 have recently bargain for the printing / scanning'm very pleased with the excellent photo quality and easy to install and use the features surprises

Post a Comment