Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Woke Up With Swollen Elbow Elbow Extremely Swollen And Itchy For No Reason...?

Elbow extremely swollen and itchy for no reason...? - woke up with swollen elbow

I woke up today, very swollen, hot and itchy elbow. It seems to me that if I could, a series of minor insect bites on the surface have. My elbow is swollen from the middle of my forearm TO5 inches above the elbow, and I think I have a softball under my skin. It is very unpleasant and I think it's time to go to the emergency toothache pain down my arm.

I am a 40yrs old now healthy without any health problem ... this course. I'm 6'2 ", 195 pounds, and a naval officer retired in good shape

Thank you,

Lewis

2 comments:

mj69catz said...

I like going to the emergency room. For now you can) put an ice pack (or bag of frozen peas or corn in it to help if possible, to the swelling.

Robert H said...

Sounds like I have cellulite on my hand. The symptoms of the bite the same. check out quickly ..

Post a Comment