Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ddr For Wii Dance Mathow To Install DDR Wii Dance Mats?????

DDR Wii dance mats????? - ddr for wii dance mathow to install

I have DDR for Wii and a single carpet. I have some savings, and plans to spend on an issue-mail, probably some games anyway, I have a party that a few people this weekend and I thought I should choose a new carpet, or two or three. I looked at the price of carpets and holy crap is expensive! I have a at $ 200 and the lowest at $ 40. My carpet is currently not much, but does not work is the kind of rug I want. So, how about 1 mat, 2 carpets or mats 3? It is also somewhere where I can buy? Offline please!

1 comment:

IrishFir... said...

I bought a knock-carpet universal (ie it works with PS2, GameCube / Wii and Xbox) for $ 20 at GameStop. They work, and included with Hottest Party is. The amount of plastic around a bit and eventually go wrong, but I have very few hours of playing time in three systems, and not either destroy them. When I do, I'll break and get the dance floor in metal - but it is probably years.

You need a nunchuck and Wii Remote to play every person the opportunity to normal. However, you can hand movements, I anyway, because they are only selectively reaction. The buttons on the job as selectors mats for 1-4 players, so that once you play the game you are playing is not really sEED remote.

I think a normal size (rather small) TV, dismantled in order to play with more than two persons. I tried 3, but the arrows are difficult to see where the people are often sqooshed there for four!

Happy gaming!

Post a Comment