Sunday, February 21, 2010

2010 Msn Slags How To Get The Newest Version Of MSN (maybe 2010 If There Is One) And What Is It?

How to get the newest version of MSN (maybe 2010 if there is one) and what is it? - 2010 msn slags

It may help someone, anyway?

I want the new version of MSN today, now and in the moment, how - the latest everything. There are still 2010? If yes, what is it?

A brand new, if I could say would be good. I have Messenger Plus! Lively, but not what I - and what I saw other people.

I know that sounds stupid ... but others seem to have - on a chat window - a black bar.
http://www.maximumpc.com/files/u46168/ie8-screenshot.jpg
You know this picture? Well, you know, at the top of the browser you have the kind of the blue line? At the top in all browsers, but this photo is an example. Well, like you, the Black on MSN? . . . Thank you.

1 comment:

iiLy <3 said...

the latter is as MessengerDiscovery 2nd idk black bar on what you mean. But the most recent to date. Facebook also has an online-chat is ok

Post a Comment