Sunday, February 14, 2010

Girl Wedgie Stories Am I The Only On Or Do You Think This Is Embarassing?

Am i the only on or do you think this is embarassing? - girl wedgie stories

Girls who are just a little. I know that if I'm the only one who thinks it is embarrassing or Normal to get a wedgie. I'm not one wedgie but if a girl gets wedgie everyone can see your underwear. Guys leave forever, and if not so embarrassing. If you're a girl tell me if you have a wedgie, and whether it is really a shame. Moreover, it is really hurts. write their stories.

1 comment:

cafc2005 said...

I've never had someone to me a song of Sunday, but I have a wedgie fall through a whole chain when I was little - it's very uncomfortable, and yes, it hurts! I think would get a wedgie for a man to shame. Especially when a tyrant or someone gives him before a lot of people. When I was in school, started a tyrant, one of my classmates in their underwear in the locker room. He wept, he does hurt a lot (of course, had tears of shame in itself). I was only twelve years old and was not strong enough to get by me and I had to take scissors and cut off his underwear until he falls floor (remove) the nature of the pain.

Post a Comment