Monday, February 15, 2010

Pinky Finger Brokenpis How Long Should I Wait To Play A Baseball Game After I Break My Pinky Finger?

How long should I wait to play a baseball game after I break my pinky finger? - pinky finger brokenpis

How long should I wait to play a baseball game after breaking a finger?
I was hit by a pitch and broke his little finger. How long should I be idle before it OK to play again? I have engraved on the ring, and his condition a week ago today. Is it acceptable to play today?

5 comments:

tbg1972 said...

You need at least 4-6 weeks recovery time. If you try to play now make things worse and try to bat, especially if you are hit again in the little finger.

BaSeBaLl... said...

I broke my thumb last year and took 4 weeks to heal and recover the additional week. Previous usually takes approximately 5 weeks

nwwghiaf... said...

I think his season. Do not go there until the healing is running fingers, because the risk of aggravation of the injury and the worst. Be patient.

debbie t said...

6 weeks

Yankfan5... said...

Get X-rays. You must be at least 6 weeks before you even get a baseball. Take your time back pain worse.

Post a Comment