Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What Color Is Your Cervical Mucus Right Before Your Period Implantaion Or Period?

Implantaion or period? - what color is your cervical mucus right before your period

I went to the bathroom the day before (26) and was 22 cd and had a red-orange spots on the toilet paper when it dries. I wiped again and it was very creamy cervical mucus?
Yesterday I started to identify new and I had very bad cramps like AF came at 10:00 and were at a funeral, and I went into the bathroom and 2 hours after everything that had a whole load of creamy mucus stack and red dot.

Then at 4:45 clock and then nothing creamy cervical mucus, with peach and orange, so you do. today at 7:48. I have nothing.

This morning at 9:00, but I have not a clear discharge! What's happening?

I had a sprain of the left side of the 25th I began to see day 26 and was last night and til.

How long does bleeding implantaion last?

What color is your message?

I had the white cervical mucus for 2 days now. Now it is white again. Bleeding has stopped.

What was it spotting?

My last cycle was 4-9 February.

My cycle is 25 to 29Day and the child at 15, 17, 20, 22 dancing, 25 February.

Thank you for your help

No comments:

Post a Comment