Monday, December 28, 2009

Horse Rugs For Sale Help Me Persuade My Mum And Dad Please!?

Help me persuade my mum and dad please!? - horse rugs for sale

Please help me! I have a horse for sale dat is £ 1800, but the price, of course, includes carpets and dat, i fink dat dat is really good for a horse 15hh dat won £ 780 in a leap year of the competition. If ways can dat u fink my mother and my father will understand me.
dat, said earlier centuries ago of £ 1500 would just for what he says I have 2 days stairs dat dat i have saved £ 200, so if you need further € 200 if sum1 saved an offer to pay more than £ 1800th But they say they did not say dat dat dat said price of less than 1000 pounds, it was a lie, most less than a thousand horses, foal, or in its ground-breaking ceremony for the horse to me and my broken in favor Hep ! ! aimee xx xxx Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment